As promised, here is the Dewdrop Fairy look. It is very similar to my Waltz of the Flowers one, and either look can be worn for either role. This is just the makeup I always wear for Dewdrop. It will give you a second option!
Each and every look will follow the blueprint of The Basic Stage Eye. So head there for help!
M.A.C. Eye Pigment
*Regular eyeshadows work just as well. So don’t feel you have to go and buy a set of pigments!
Mascara & Lashes – See Basic Stage Makeup
Step By Step
(Click on pictures to enlarge.)
1. Apply a shimmery pale lilac shadow (Kitschmas) to the lid.
2. Brush a shimmery darker lilac (Prettified) into the crease and outer corner of the eye to contour.
3. As usual, with your black liner (Deep Black), draw a thick line along the lashes that extends slightly upward at the end.
4. Now, using a bluish-purple liner (Lust), draw a line following the crease of the eye, and connect it to the end of the black one.
5. Taking a dark purple shadow (Dusty Desire), go over the line you just made, blending it out to ensure the line is not harsh. Follow with the light lilac (Kitschmas), brushing it over brow bone and down to the dark purple to soften the color.
6. Using a blue liner, (15L), line the lower lashline, finishing right up under the black line.
7. Using a blend of a bright blue (Fresh-Water) and a pale blue (Fade), soften the bottom line.
8. Curl lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
9.Now, the look is already shimmery between the purple shadows, but if you want ever MORE shimmer, brush a glitter all over the eye (Transparent Teal.) Again, this is optional.
10. Finish the look with false lashes!
As with the Waltz of the Flowers look, I would recommend a soft pink blush and virtually any color lipstick. Even red would work with this.
Here is the look onstage: